Where we are
Hotel Infanta Mercedes located in the area Paseo de la Castellana avenue, a few metres Plaza de Cuzco, the Santiago Bernabeu football stadium, Palacio de Congresos y Exposiciones ( The Municipal Congress Hall), Plaza Castilla and business centre Azca.
Very near to the Chamartin train station and to the Ifema fairground through of the immediate access to the M-40 Madrid ring road to the city´s exhibition centres.
How to arrive:
By Public Transport
- The nearest Metro stations to the hotel are “Tetuan” (line 1), “Cuzco” (line 10), with access to the Madrid Barajas International Airport in 20 minutes.
- Train stations Chamartín (5 minutes by Metro), Atocha (15 minutes By Metro)
- Bus stops near the hotel: 3-14-27-40-66-124-126-147-149
- Madrid Barajas Airport: Alternative take a taxi or by public transport to arrive
- The hotel is located nearby and easily accessible by Metro, line 8 until Colombia, Line 9 Colombia to Plaza Castilla, line 1 Plaza Castilla to Tetuan (Total 9 stations).
- From the airport take M-40 motorway, exit onto the A-2 motorway through Avenida America heading to Madrid´s city centre, continue straight on into calle Maria de Molina, turn right at Plaza del Doctor Marañon onto Paseo de la Castellana, continue onto Plaza de Cuzco, turn left calle Sor Angela de la Cruz afterwards turn left calle Orense, turn right the first street Huesca, straigt up to arrive the hotel.
- From the north area, take M-30 exit onto Plaza Castilla-Paseo de la Castellana, continue Paseo de la Castellana continue onto Plaza de Cuzco, turn left calle Sor Angela de la Cruz afterwards, turn left calle Orense, turn right the first street Huesca, straigt up to arrive the hotel.
The hotel has a parking next to hotel building. Price: 16,00 euros (VAT included)